Small Drugstore Haul


Chemist Warehouse was having a 50% off all drugstore products. I contemplated if I should go because I still have quite a few products that I haven’t opened from South Korea. After a lot of thinking I decided… yes. I need to go. I have been working non-stop, essay after essay, for the past few weeks and I think it was time to reward myself.

I picked up some items, mainly ones that I have been on my wish list for quite some time.

1. “Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation” in #100 Ivory @$9.98
I was not planning to purchase a foundation however there was a special on where with a purchase of a Rimmel foundation, you get a bronzer for free. This is such a good deal on top of the 50%. I choose the Wake Me Up Foundation in #100 Ivory. Hopefully this matches my skin tone. I won’t open this just yet though, because I have other foundations and bb creams that I want to focus on using. Maybe in a month or two.

2. “Rimmel London Match Perfection Bronzer” in #002 Medium @ Free Gift
This bronzer on my wish lists because a lot of people have raved about it. And with that special going on, why not?!

3. “Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder” in #005 Silky Beige @ $6.47
I have combination skin, where my t-zone gets pretty oily throughout the day so powder is a must for me. Yet again, I’ve been wanting this for quite some time because I’ve heard a lot of good reviews about it. Hopefully it will keep my face matte and that it will last throughout the day. Fingers crossed.

4. “Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eyestudio” in #25 Bad to the Bronze @$5.95
I am sure everyone has heard of this cream shadow. Decided to purchase colour #25 because it is a neutral brown that I can use on a normal day and can easily match with anything.

5. “Batiste Dry Shampoo” in Floral & Flirty Blush @ $4.99
Dry shampoo is a hair product that I need. Even if my hair isn’t oily. It is great product to use to have some volume in my hair. This was only $4.99 when its original price is $14.99!

. . . . . . . .

I’m going to ban myself from purchasing any make-up products for the next… forever. Can I do this?

Yes… (please please please I can do this, I can do this, IF I KEEP TELLING MYSELF MAYBE I CAN DO IT)

Much love,
Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, MICHELLE.

ask.fm  |  youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment