WEDNESDAY WISHLIST: Diemmy #2


Hello everyone~
Diemmy here! Another week, another wishlist! I find it quite funny how I have endless things that I constantly want to buy, yet when it’s time to do this blog segment I can’t think of four items that I want for the week.

But I have narrowed it down to the things that I have been keeping my eye on lately… and here they are:


1. THERAPY: Stockade Boots in Black Nubuck 

Since its currently winter in Sydney, I figured I would want to add another pair of boots to my shoe collection. These boots look perfect for winter with a military style look and the studs add a bit of oomph. Also, again – the colour black is a must since it would match with anything and everything!

2. REAL TECHNIQUES: Your Finish Perfected Stippling Brush

I have been wanting a quality brush to apply foundation for quite some time now. The Real Techniques brush seems to be of high quality and affordable enough to add to my collection. Also countless reviews have recommended it. 

3. COTTON ON: Qui Hooded Parker

As winter is here, this jacket looks like something that would be perfect to keep warm in this harsh weather. I really like the fact that it has a hoodie and it is also furred, meaning it would be extra warm. And once again, the Navy colour catches my eye. I definitely want something like this to add to my closet for the colder months!

4. TAYLOR SWIFT: Red (Deluxe Edition)

I am quite disappointed in myself since I am a Taylor Swift fan, yet I do not own any of her albums. I really enjoyed her album Red, if not, ALL of her albums. But I would really like to start my ‘T-Swizzle’ album collection with Red’s deluxe edition.

 . . . . . . . .

And that's it for this week! What are some things that you want to add to your collection this week? 

With love and until next time, 
- Diemmy. xx 


ask.fm
  |  youtube   
|  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment