Eyebrow Game

By: Michelle

Eyebrows are the features that frames your whole entire face. Luckily I am blessed in the eyebrow department, and didn't over pluck when I was young. However, I do need to fill in my eyebrows since my ends are not that great. For me, if my eyebrows look odd, then my whole make-up is just wrong. So picking eyebrow products that works best for you is very important in the make-up department.

I have been using two products to do my eyebrows and I am loving it. The first one is Missha's Smudge Proof Eyebrow Pencil. I use this first to lightly fill in my eyebrows. I can not stress to you how important it is to use a light hand because it can end up look extremely dark and harsh... and we don't want that now do we?!

The second product is new to my eyebrow routine and that is Etude House's Color My Brows. This is an eyebrow tint and it's amazing. I lightly brush this through my eyebrows. It tints my eyebrows, making it look fuller. I also find that it makes my eyebrows stay on a lot longer, preventing it from smudging off throughout the day.

Those are the two products that I depend on to have a good brow. What eyebrow products do you use to have achieve your strong eyebrow game?

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment