Make-Up Area Motivation

By: Michelle




This morning I had the sudden motivation to clean. On top of my list was my make-up area. My make-up area has been a complete mess for the past month. Everything was everywhere, especially my lipsticks that was overcrowding my already small space. I finally cleaned and now I feel like my whole life is organised. Yes, make-up area clean = an organised life. There's so much space now and everything is placed where it should be. Hopefully I will maintain this for quite some time. I'm so happy with it. I think this will also motivate me to film more beauty related videos. In fact, I might even film a get ready with me video tomorrow.

On another note, if you see any products you want for me to review, please let me know!

What's your make-up area like? Clean? Or a bit messy?

Much love,
Michelle

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment