Primer Loving


Hello lovelies! I thought I would share with you my current favourite face and eye primers. I use primer every time I do my make-up. When I go out, I tend to go for several hours. So using a primer is a must so my foundation or eye make-up doesn't go slipping and sliding off my face. Without it, it makes my whole make-up feel wrong.

My favourite face primer would have to be Etude House's Goodbye Pore Ever. I have quite a lot of pores on my nose, and this just does it's job - filling in my pores. I also find my foundation lasts a lot longer with this on, and I tend to get less oily. With this product, I am killing quite a couple of birds with one stone!

I've also been loving Etude House's Proof 10 Eye Primer. I used to never use primer but after going through my make-up I found this product and thought I should give it a go. Thankfully I did because now I can't go without it if I apply eyeshadow. It makes my eyeshadows stay on surprising a lot longer!

What's your current favourite primer?

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment