The Good Life: Turning 19




Hi there, Diemmy here! Excuse me for this highly sentimental and cliché post that I am about to write but I thought it would be a nice gesture to have an obligatory post about turning 19. So here goes… Nothing.

I must admit, I have been blessed with the good life for the past 19 years. Looking back, yes I have experienced the ups and downs but then again, things could have been worst. They say adding another number to your age makes you wiser and in a sense, I guess that is true. Over the past 19 years, I have been able to learn so much and as a matter of fact, I am continuing to discover and grow as a human being.

Sometimes I feel as if things in life are a pit hole, but then I take a moment to look back at all the things that I am grateful of – my family, my friends, and my achievements. I may not have made it to my optimal destination in life but I am still going and that’s okay.

My main lesson in life is that sometimes life can be a mess but that is only temporary. As cliché as it sounds, you have the ability to change that and take control of how you want things to be.

This is just the beginning of an Amazing Life (quote Michelle). Just remember, adding a number to your age doesn’t change anything. We will always be young and free. I am young. I am free. And no matter what happens in life – keep going!

A message for everyone out there: When things get dull, just breathe and if all else fails – just remember to Shake it Off.

Much love,
Diemmy



0 comments:

Post a Comment