The Lorac Pro Palette

By: Michelle

Hi everyone! So, today's post will be about a product everyone has heard of... the Lorac Pro Palette! My beautiful friends surprised me with this palette for my birthday. I remember when I unwrapped the present and saw what it was... my heart skipped beats. It was not what I was expecting at all!

The palette comes with 16 versatile colours. The first row consists of matte colours, whereas the bottom are all shimmery eyeshadows. My first swatch of this palette and my heart melted. I am in love. The eyeshadows are so pigmented, smooth and buttery. Just a slight touch of the product and it would be enough. 

The packaging itself is very sleek. It is slim and lightweight so it's very good for travelling. I am definitely bringing this palette with me when I go overseas at the beginning of the year. 

If you are looking for a high quality eyeshadow palette, the Lorac Pro is one that you should consider. You would not be disappointed. To be honest, when I talk about this palette to anyone, my inner fangirl comes out. I squeal and do a little dance because the palette is amazing

Sadly I didn't have time to do swatches of the eyeshadows itself, but if you want swatches then let me know by commenting down below!

I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment