Clio's Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Brown

By: Michelle

I don't wear eyeliner on a daily basis, but when I do, I would whip out this holy grail product, Clio's Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Brown. I also have this liner in the Kill Black version, but I thought I'll write a post about the brown instead.

Clio is known for their eyeliners, and I truly believe they live up to the high expectations and standards as this eyeliner is very long lasting. It truly lasts throughout the whole day, even when I am sweating. The reason why I purchased a brown liquid eyeliner is because it gives a more natural look compared to the black. So if you want an everyday natural eyeliner, purchase the brown one. In addition, the tip of the pen is very precise, making it very easy to draw the wings. With the precise tip, you can either draw a thin line or build it up to a thick one.

I can't think of anything negative about this eyeliner. I love it and will repurchase it if it ever runs out.

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment