Currently Loving: Hand Cream

By: Michelle

So I was in the Body Shop the other day, purchasing a gift for my cousin, when I stumbled upon this hand cream. I love hand creams and always carry one in my bag. So when I opened the lid, applied, and smelt this bad boy... it was love at first smell. I couldn't stop smelling it!

The hand cream is in the Strawberry flavour and it comes with 30 ml of product. The packaging is very sleek and pleasing to the eyes. It is light so it's very travel friendly. I bring this everywhere I go now. I love the texture of the cream. It's very light weight and does not feel sticky. Once I apply it, my hands feel so soft and smooth.

I definitely want to try out the other flavours, especially the mango! However, it seems to never be in stock when I go to the store. Such a shame... one day I will get my hands on those!

What is your favourite hand cream?

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment