E.L.F's Blending Eye Brush

By: Michelle


I admit, I tend to be lazy when it comes to washing my make-up brushes. As a result, I often struggle to find clean eyeshadow brushes. Recently I have purchased E.L.F's Blending Eye Brush. This is the first time I've ever used a brush, or anything from E.L.F. I've always been curious about this brush as I've seen a lot of youtubers use it. Finally, I got my hands on it, and I'm quite happy that I did!

I've used the brush to apply eyeshadow on my crease, and to blend out my eyeshadow. It does it's job, and does not irritate my eyes. I'm actually surprised by how soft the bristles are, as I was expecting it to be made of lower quality. In fact, I've returned and purchased another one for a back-up.

The brush was only $3 from K-mart, however if you live in the U.S. I believe it is only $1 - which is such a good deal. I think purchasing this E.L.F eyeshadow brush is a good idea if you're looking for a cheap alternative to add to your collection. Give it a try, it won't disappoint or put a big hole in your wallet.

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment