Notebook Hoarding

By: Michelle


Hey guys,
I'm so sorry for the inconsistent posts. My life has been so crazy for the past month. I was bombarded with essays upon essays. Thankfully, I completed all of them last Friday, marking the end of my 2nd year at uni. However, this week continued to be even more intense because Yonghwa from CNBLUE was in Sydney. If you didn't know, I'm a die hard fan of CNBLUE. I was extremely... extremely lucky with my friend Sylvia, as we were able to watch Yonghwa film for two days (November 2nd-3rd). It was amazing... more than amazing... it was... everything that I wanted and more. I was really happy, and I still am... but now I'm in post-Yonghwa depression. I'm such a fangirl.

Nevertheless, life continues and I need to start getting stuff done. For instance, blog posts! For this post, I thought I would share with you my notebooks that I have in my collection. I love notebooks. I tend to purchase them even when I have quite a few at home, waiting to be used. I use notebooks for a number of things. Such as writing my blogging ideas, writing my lecture notes, planning out my work and writing my to-do list. With a nice notebook, it is a source of motivation for me. It just makes everything better. Is this the same with you?

In fact, right after publishing this post, I'm going to take one out and start jotting down blog posts or videos that I need to do. Reviews? Favourites? Clothing? Who knows...

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment