BAKING IT: Christmas Cookies

By: Diemmy

Hello everyone! It’s not much a secret to my family and friends that I LOVE TO BAKE! Sadly enough, I don’t have much time to splurge over this hobby of mine but as an annual tradition, I love to bake Christmas Cookies for my family and friends as gifts. This year I decided to turn it up a notch and bake cookies from scratch rather than from a box. With this mission, I spent 3 hours baking two flavours of cookies: Red Velvet and White Chocolate & Macadamia.

After much frustration, dedication and injuries… (Yes, I burnt my thumb), I was able to see the end product. I thought it would be nice to share it with you all and hopefully this will be useful as a gift idea.

Also I hope you all have a safe holiday and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Much love,
Diemmy

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment